Monday, September 16, 2013

Introduction


    My name is Mariah and I just began my Senior year at the University of New Hampshire. I am currently pursuing a degree in Communications with a focus in Marketing & PR. I have a passion for all things creative and would like to focus my career in a field where I can utilize my skills in writing, print design, and public relations.
    In high school, I thoroughly enjoyed the position as Chief Editor of our yearbook, and have continued in college as Design Co-Chair on the student-driven journal of Communication, Comm-Entary. In addition, I have involved myself in campus Greek Life, which has given me immense insight on the importance of organization, time management, and interpersonal skills. I love engaging with people and think it is so crucial in our culture where there are now so many platforms of communication. 
     I hope this year to acquire an internship where I will be able to enhance my knowledge and skills gained through both my education and personal experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment